Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya !!


So sorry that I only offer my greetings on the 11th day of Raya but I was busy. Busy celebrating and being with my family.



Had a good raya, albeit a rather sad one. But good nonetheless because really I have so many blessings given by Allah that I need to concentrate on, rather picking on all the bad things that happens to me.



Raya is special because it is the time to remember family. Either down under or still well and firmly on the ground. You could not help but cry during raya, thinking about the dearly departed.


Raya is also the time to mend fences and seriously to seek forgiveness without any explaination. A coward's way of getting forgiveness ( a non-muslim local dee-jay remarked that what he likes about Raya is that it is the only religious festival that has the tradition of seeking and bestowing forgiveness.... hmmm... )


Selamat Hari Raya, dear friends. Mintak ampun mintak maaf dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki. Sorry yek ? Yek ? Yek ?

1 comment:

Sheik said...

BETUL, BETUL DAN BETUL..

Jika terlalu memikirkan tentang masa depanmu, kamu akan merosakkan diri kamu yang sekarang ini...

Oleh itu hargailah minit-minit kala ini.