Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW………………………

I am away from home again today and I miss my children. Funny how when they are not around all I can think about is how sweet they are….. He heh….

Like when I went to Mom’s house one day and Mom, my sister and I decided to go out in Mom’s car. I was to leave my own car at Mom’s and before we go to our destination, we sent Adik and her cousin E to my house first.

Upon hearing our plan, Adik quickly went inside my car and grabbed E**t, Abang’s toy giraffe before jumping into Tok’s car.

“Yang kau sibuk dengan E**t tu kenapa ?” I asked her because it is Abang’s, not hers.

“Ohh… I know you will be late and nanti Abang will miss E**t……” she said.

Awww………………….. So sweet…so thoughtful. I was soooo touched and vowed not to be too hard on her … which of course was short lived.

And then there was this one time when Kamil and I went to the movies without them. Come 9.30pm, she called me and said, “Mum…mee (I love it when she called me like that… ), saya nak tidur dah…. Good night, darling and please don’t come home late….”
I went awww………… the whole night, relieving her words and her sweet voice over and over again. To Kamil she sms-ed a picture of a person sleeping with a message, “Good night Bah”. Hehehhehehee…

Last weekend Kamil and I went furniture hunting and of course Abang didn’t want to come so it was just the 2 of us plus the little Clown. Her ears were plugged to the earphones, listening to songs but somehow she could hear her father teasing me. Suddenly Kamil received an sms and it was his daughter from the backseat saying, “Abah ni merepek lah”. Hehehhehe….. how cute can she get ?

And on that same trip, Kamil and I found a cute frame with “The princess is asleep. Please do not disturb” written within on a pink background. They also have the same one for the prince in pale blue background and we bought both.

Kamil thought it was a waste to buy that for Abang as Kamil was sure Abang won’t appreciate it but ….. before Abang went to sleep, he grabbed the sign and took it upstairs with him. While he was in the loo, I hung it at his curtain hook. When he saw it, he gave this huge mega-watt smile and went, “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…………………………” proving to me that he is still a baby after all.

Aww………… my babies !!!

5 comments:

Shaheera said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

me too..

awww...........

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Shaheera.. hehehhe....

Cik Puan Kamil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cik Puan Kamil said...

Flowerella... u r sweet... hehehhee