Thursday, September 22, 2011

Merepek di kala pening

So….

Hmmm…….

I am very happy. Tersangat happy.

But also, I am quite worried. About something that is totally unrelated to my source of happiness.

So… last night, my worry and extreme delight made it quite difficult for me to sleep.
So a bit hazy now.

A bit ? Who am I kidding ? Extremely hazy.

I have loads to do. Have to finish them by tomorrow morning as I have a meeting after lunch and will be off the whole of next week for training.

It has been awhile since I been trained.

Tension jugak.

Ngantuk lah.

Semalam aku naik hantu. I told my kids already to jangan buat perangai sampai Mummy jadi Pontianak. Degil.

I am the sweetest so and so around okay (heheh) tapi bila aku angin, you’d better run.

Ooohh.. berlagak.

My staffs nak datang rumah. Hari tu quite a few couldn’t make it. So aku pun apa lagi, busy le nak ngebat rumah. At least dapat tukar cushion cover yang dah koyak rabak tu pun jadi lah.

Hehhehe…..

Btw kelmarin, Abang nak naik atas. Sibuk keliling rumah cari Moggy. When I saw him happily carrying Moggy out of the kitchen, I shook my head in resignation. Punyalah penakut, kucing pun jadilah nak jadikan teman.

But when he saw me shaking my head away, he said, “Saya bukan takut lah, Mum… I just need companionship…”

Hehhe… Amboi hai…. Cepatlah aku dapat menantu agaknya.

No comments: