Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend

Urrghhh.......... what an indulgent weekend !

Received about 4 invitations tapi I only fulfilled family ones. The rest, Kamil's client and 1 ex-colleague I had to decline. I really hate makan sampai kembung. Cakap aje... because even though I went to one house for lunch and another house for dinner, still kembung jugak.

Kamil's Mak Teh served mee kari. Tengah makan baru perasan udang masak tempoyak. How lah can I miss that one. Ambik lah jugak sikit and it was amazing. Pekat dengan tempoyak, which I love even though I do not take durian. Haha.

Since we are still bibikless, balik to clean the house and tackle the laundry. There were loads. Luckily Kamil is able to take half the load.

For dinner went to Kamil's Mak Ngah's house and they had live keawtiaw and satay cooking, cendol and pasemboq. Makan lagi.

Slept with heavy stomach so it was not that peaceful.

Today we cleaned the house again. And cleaned. And more cleaning.

Bila bibik takdak baru lah perasan that she is not very good at keeping house. Borderline lazy lagi sebab I couldn't see the effort at all. Bibik Yati last time memang tak pandai but the effort is there. Yang ini... hmmmmmmmm.... Setakat elok nak jaga anak-anak ajelah.

Aku ni... kalau tak pandai takpe, boleh diajar tapi kalau malas tu yang susah. Hmmm............ Nak buat macamana ? It is rather hard to get a good maid. Walaupun this one Kak M yang carikan seperti biasa but she could not guarantee her efficiency, kan ? She can only promised me that she can be trusted, itu saja.

Jadilah. Beggers cannot be choosers and since I am not the type to marah-marah... I just have to bear with her.

Tomorrow I start training. Seminggu siap. Dok pulun siapkan report ni...

No comments: