Friday, November 04, 2011

Nak kata Green Lantern... I don't think so........

Lupa nak cerita.

Tuesday night Kamil and I went to pump petrol for his car along Federal Highway.

Afterwards when he tried to re-join the highway, a car from behind flashed their light so he waited until they passed before he entered the road.

Suddenly a flash of green light struck my eyes and shocked the both of us. And then it happened again. It came from the car right in front of us, the car that flashed at Kamil earlier. I saw the passenger from the car shone a green laser like light to his side mirror and the light ricocheted to us.

I saw them laughing while I rubbed my eyes.

I still saw them laughing when they did it for the third time.

So I called the cops.

Well I dialed 999.

The operator answered with “Ya, Cik Puan Kamil. Cik Puan dalam kecemasan ?”
Heheh……. Terconfuse jap. Macam mana lak minah ni can know me….

But I informed her of what happened and she passed the line to Polis Trafik Shah Alam. The policeman on the other side said, “Dia orang saja main-main tu….”

Memang le ! “Sebab tu Encik kena tangkap dan bagi amaran. Bahaya tau ! Mata saya dah sakit !”

I mean luckily it did not hit Kamil’s eyes. If it did, he could have lost his grip on the car and we could have been involved in an accident.

“Ya ya.. Kami akan cuba cari…”

Seriously aa ? What to carinya ? I gave you the plate number, the make of the car plus the damn colour. I am sure it would have been no problem for them to find the culprits especially since minah jawab 999 tu pun boleh kenal aku…

Betul tak ?

No comments: