Sunday, September 09, 2012

Weekend ramblings

I can't believe it that it is already Sunday night and 10 pm at that. Aku rasa macam baru sat tadi aje aku balik office. Sigh.....

Saturday was busy with juggling kenduri kawin and open houses  with the kids school and classes. I really had no idea planning can be tiring. Today we had a wedding in Seremban to go to tapi terpaksa di cancel as Abang is sitting for his UPSR Tuesday so I really want him to use the time for last minute revisions.

Please do not ask about his preparation. It'll just cause unnecessary panic which could turn to serious hyper-ventilation. To me. Him ? He is just fine. Don't believe it ask my friend Noreen who came to visit for spot of tea and gossips just now.

Because we want Abang to sit at home, so I had to cook lunch and dinner. I had wanted to bake really. New recipes to try but the thought of going out to buy butter....... Forgotten to get some when we did our grocery shopping Saturday.

So... sangat tak interesting cerita ku.

What is interesting is that I went to Kak Puteri's house and we lamented on the day I went to her house to get air penawar for my serious bout of pening-pening and muntah-muntah while pregnant. The only problem is we had really different versions of that visit. I remembered going with arwah Shera and she said no, I actually came with Kamil.

I vividly remember standing at the gate talking to her with Shera next to me. In the dark because it was night time. She said malam is correct but Shera wasn't there. Hmmm... to get Shera to confirm pun tak boleh... Sigh...... Please don't cry....

Aku dok asyik pening sekarang. No, not the usual reason but I think because it is a symptom of menstruation. I have been noticing that a few days before I start my cycle, I mesti mabuk. Many months I excitedly took tests only to be disappointed like a week or 2 after that.

Sigh....

By the way, we are planning our next holiday. Am sooo excited !!!


No comments: