Thursday, September 06, 2012

Nothing interesting... maybe..

So… I have nothing interesting to write about.
Abang passed his piano exams though. So yeay … but still rather boring.
I had my small raya gathering do last Saturday. Small really as I like doing mine in batches.  So that I could have leisure time talking and socializing. Not busy running around making sure food is replenished and having too many people to talk to so I only have snippets of conversation with each of my guests.
I served nasi lemak and rendang and ketupat too. Pies as usual. I got clever this time as I baked my pies in small sizes so it doesn’t dry out when the next batch of guests came. Only problem is the guests came in steady stream thus the pies did not have the time to dry out. Instead I have to keep nipping to the kitchen to bake them.
Nothing ever went to plan. The chocolate cake, the butter cuppies, the jelly custard pudding and the blondies went well, though.
Oh… okay. This might be interesting.
Yesterday a colleague approached me. Sapa tumpang kete ko tadi, she asked. Eh ? Nobody tumpang me today. Why you asked ?
“Well… sebab aku nampak orang tumpang ko tapi duduk belakang. Itu yang aku tanya tu. Apasal minah tu dok belakang ko ?”
Errkk .
Minah ?
Double errkkk .
As far as I know, aku pegi keje sengsorang tadi. I do carpool with a colleague but she is away this week.
So….
Interesing ke cerita ni ?
Yawn.. Have to plan for the next small raya do.

Ta-ra.

5 comments:

moon said...

naik seriau i baca pasal penumpang misteri tu....i ni penakut...

Selamat Hari Raya.


moon

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

shitttttt i am scared!!!

laki aku tak dak seminggu... nasib baik mlm ni dia balik...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Moon and Konot,

surprisingly eventhough I find it odd, but aku tak rasa takut.. Sedangkan aku adalah sangat penakut. Hehhe...

Mungkin reflection kot. Or trick of the eyes... You know how it is....

Selamat Hari Raya, darlings. Maaf zahir dan batin.

Cik Kiah said...

Kalau ye pun dia nak tumpang, boleh tak jangan buat you can drebar dia pulak??

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Betui cakap hang Cik Kiah weeeii... Kureng asam sungguh penumpang itu...