Monday, August 21, 2006

Hello Friends

Hello Friends,
He he.. excited and seronok tengok blog kawan-kawan ( especially Sheik punya yang I think very hilarious ), so kita ni pun teringin le. Just let's see how disciplined I am to write and how long really I will keep this up !!
Why do I name my blog Hai Mum ? Well, that is usually the first thing I will hear from my son everytime I come home before engulfing me in his hugs. My daughter will just yell "Mummmmeeeeee....!" before she starts to complain about everybody in the house. I know however, that soon she too will greet me like her brother does. Everyday I would eagerly wait for it ( and after that kalau ada yang bergaduh, dah lupa dah how sweet Hai Mum tu ) because it signifies the start of my day with them although the saddest thing is it is usually at the end of the day...hmmmm. Ohh... I eagerly wait for my hubby's "Hai baby" of course. Ha ha...
I have so many things to say actually, tapi since I have to keep this blog up, I will save them for later... shell them out bit by bit huh ?

No comments: