Monday, August 21, 2006

Waiting for Dan

Dah pukul 6.30 ni tapi belum balik lagi as today Dan and I car-pooled and he is still in the office. So takde benda nak buat, blog le ( ada sebenarnya tapi maleh.... ). Harga minyak is so darn expensive and my little Gen-2 can consume about RM 800 a month. At least I have done my national duty by buying a Malaysian car. After this, sorry le. Although Satria Neo tu kiut le. I have always liked Satria but it having only 2 doors poses a problem for me.
I miss my babies at home. I really wish I don't have to work and just duduk mengadap depa tapi apakan daya. I really hate leaving them with the Indonesians, especially after what happened with the one before this, tapi again apakan daya. Nak hantar nursery takut ramai sangat and takut they are neglected.
Although I am trying to do my part as a Muslim to aid the Palestinians, I could never look at the pictures of all those lids being slaughtered because all the faces looked familiar and looked like my children. Tang matalah, tang rambutlah, tang mulut terngangalah.
Aiseh, Dan dah nak sampai. Bye.

2 comments:

liadevega said...

hello ala, welkam welkam!!
do visit mine oso ye liadevega.blogspot.com

Sheik said...

I've linked your blog with mine... happy blogging!