Thursday, February 08, 2007

Awesomely Bad Love Songs

Yesterday we watched 'Awesomely bad love songs' on VH-1. They showed top 50 of a poll conducted on their website. It was really hilarious as they have very witty people to comment on it and why they think the song is awesomely bad. Comedians, wrestlers, actors, and writers all contributed their comments.

It was hilarious. However, most of the songs are our all-time favourites. Like Color Me Badd's I Adore Mi Amore that came fifth. And The Jets, Oleta Adams, Air Supply ( I don't really like Air Supply so no surprises there. They came in second with Even The Nights Are Better ).

Up to no 10, I told Dan, my Lionel Ritchie is not featured at all. I was proud and relieved as really most of the songs I like made into the list and was glad that Lionel was spared. Howver it was not meant to be. He made it to No 1 with Truly. Truly ? I have Truly in my mp3 and listen to it almost everyday.

I was crushed. Dan was laughing hysterically. Okay, I told Dan at least Rick Astley was not in the poll but the damage was done. He kept smirking all night.

Uweekk…..

No comments: