Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Main Badminton

Yesterday the 4B’s played badminton. For 2 hours.. Well Dan, Shazmi and myself played for an hour on our own because Anu and Shah were late and the next hour the 4B’s played together while I happily sat on the very high referee’s chair. Shouts of “I am not as agile as before !!” and “Oi !! I am not 20 anymore !!” was heard in abundance… he he…. Okay, okay… that is an exaggeration on my part (the abundance of it, that is).

Anyhoo… I played with Shazmi for awhile ( it was triple before. Dan who was playing singles managed to pulverize pasangan beregu Shazmi and Myra.. it was the lighting… trust me ) whilst Dan waited for Anu and Shah outside the Sports Complex. Our game was very interesting, Shazmi and me.… more languorously played than anything because we only played in front of the net. Shazmi said, “Just within this small box, okay ?” and I was happy to oblige.

After awhile ( of not really playing and talking ) I said to Shazmi, “Ever wonder why we are the fattest in the group ?” he looked at me with this look and said, “Fine !! Come on, Ala !” and I was fully regretting what I said when suddenly Dan appeared with Anu in tow !!

Yey !! Saved by the B’s !!

No comments: