Friday, April 04, 2008

Cerita merepek ku akibat demam he he...

After a long absence, I am succumbing to peer pressure. Okay, I will update my blog…

So very sorry, I am (not was still am) busy because I am involved in a project again. Then I got sick. Since Tuesday a fortnight ago actually and luckily because I was being a good girl and did my work, by the time I got the flu, I was way ahead of schedule. So my boss ordered me to go home and rest. He isn’t expecting me back at the office until Wednesday last week really but being a good girl ( and fearing it is actually a test ) I returned work last Tuesday after being absent since the Tuesday before ( well I did try to go to work on Monday and I could only manage to sit until 11 am –that is when my boss sent me home ).

Kindness like this makes it harder for me to actually attempt to find a new job. Why do I want to find a new job ? Well.. just for the heck of it…. He he… Okay, this is only my second job and don’t tell me I will keep this one forever ? Most of my friends have a colourful past and well, I am actually quite embarrassed to admit that my current boss is my second. I am not Japanese. Malaysians are not loyal… Even Dan has a lot of past employers in his list and I only have 2. Both of them coincidently suffer from receding hair line. Boring… I want to say that I had a boss who was this and that and this and that… Having to say “Well… both of my bosses were botak heads…” isn’t a recipe for an interesting conversation ( well yeah because people bonded by bitching about their superiors ) and furthermore I do not exactly have anything damaging to say about my current one.

So should I ? Look for a new job ? Live dangerously and actually start e-mailing my CV ? I have a very nice boss and should I risk that ? Should I ?

Eiii…. I though I was going to ramble on about my very terrible and long winded flu, why am I talking about this lah ? He he… adalah…. Nanti aku cerita..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha at least you can boast about having 2 botak bosses from 2 different companies in your career life. I nie sentiasa under the same kulit kerang, same employer for the past 7 years..tapi boss lain2 as I move to different roles. dah more than 20 times konon nak move job (company) for whatever reason, masih belum jumpa solid excuse to do that....belum lagi....

sambung la your story

btw, after having german, french, & dutch bosses, my next would be chinese american.

me said...

Madam,

Bald man is sexy...don't believe me? go and ask Dan :)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Min... the main reason malas cari kerja is tak tahu boss macam mana. I have a nice boss right now and takut dapat boss yang ntah apa2 ntah. I hate having regrets.

Sib, Dan sememangnya sexy. Hidung penyet pun comei... he he...