Monday, April 07, 2008

I get anxious for nothing

Every time I saw the advert for Street Magic ( or something like that ) Asia : India, I will get apprehensive. Why ? Well you remember the part where one of the magicians asked the bystander “What is magic in Indian ?” and the quick witted lad answered “Jadoo.” ? Well… I do not know what is magic in Malay.

I can just picture it. “What is Magic in Malay ?” ask the Magician. “Ermm…. Silap mata…eh…. Maybe ajaib is more accurate. Hang on, hang on…. Kuasa sakti probably ?” And I will be red in the face (because I go red easily) and I will fumble and oohh…. the agony ! The embarrassment ! Malunya !!

So now, if they ever make it to our shores and I happen to walk past by, I will keep on walking because I do not want to look like a fool on telly (although I think I already look very much like one especially if there are people who know the answer at the tip of their tongue right now).
Bencinya !! Menyusahkan aku je dia orang ni !

1 comment:

liadevega said...

Ni apa yang u dok merapu ni Ala? Kebarangkalian u kena intvw masuk tv tu very la the small one my friend.