Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Babah demam... so...

I really miss you today, darling husband.

You have been poorly this past week so you haven’t been talking much. The house seems bigger with you quiet and if I try to recall the past few days, all I could remember is the silence. I can’t remember you laughing but I could summon up a few smiles. My poor baby…

Yesterday you came home still very much unwell and fell asleep in front of the telly at 9. So I watched Criminal Minds alone and I can tell you this watching a whodunit without you is boring. And I can’t complain about the kids if you were asleep so they were safe yesterday…. Ha ha..

I wonder if you were aware that I held you hand all the while you crashed out on the sofa. But you did tighten the grip once in a while so maybe you did.

Tonight you will be home late and so I have to send the kids mengaji very much alone. I am so not looking forward to that.

I miss you. I keep thinking about you, I can’t get you out of my head.

Cause I miss you
Body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
Cause I love you whether it’s wrong or right
Though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

11 comments:

liadevega said...

Sweet like a sugar... :)

Sheik said...

how sweet...macam roti sweetie...

Nuyui said...

Why, when I read your blog, I feel like I'm reading my future. huhu

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ya and Sheik it's not sweet, it's agony.. Ha ha....

Nuyui, do you like your future then ? He he.... I wonder why you say that.... Tell me...

Nuyui said...

So far it's amazing. I don't know, it's just that the way we are, I find that we have lots of similarities the way we think. : )

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Then you are my kindred spirit... he he

My life is not amazing, it is riddled with problems.. I am sure like everybody else... I am stressed right now, my face has zits popping all places..... Yikes !!

Anonymous said...

sgt comel... aku dgn mr photographer.. klu dah tidoq mmg tak hengat.. tak sempat nak i miss u i love u muahahahhaha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kalau dua2 tidoq memang le tak ingat Konot oii... tapi kalau sorang tidoq sorang lagi terkulat2 sorang2 itu yang tension... he he...

Nuyui said...

Yes, I agree with Kak Myra. Sedih pun ada kan? Like why doesn't he wait for me to sleep? huhu~

Dalam duina ni tak ada orang yang perfect. I used to have acne problems, pakai BML, NV, Clariderm, Reen's Cosmetic, turun naik hospital, Artistry, etc. (yes, it was THAT teruk). tak baik-baik juak. If baik pun the scars are still there. Now Alhamdulillah, after using Karin Herzog (KH), for 4 months now, my face started to clear up. No scars at all. If your breakouts is not as often as I did, tak pelah but, if you're still concern, try researching about this product, I'm not sure in KL ada ke tak. I tell you, it's worth to invest in this product. : )

Anonymous said...

tuan rumah tumpang lalu..

nuyui... KH ni mana punya product? nak tau jugak ler.. i dok pakai BML.. acne problem alhamdulillah dah tak de.. but skintone still kurang improve..

Nuyui said...

KH is from Switzerland. That's why I quit using BML & NV because my skintone kureng when using it and my skin became super sensitive after using those peeling products. Jgn cakap pasal sakitlah, tak tahan. Dengan KH Alhamdulillah tak sakit tp ada tingling sensation sikit. Which is normal because the oxygen from the cream turns from liquid to gas on your skin. A blissful sensation. : )