Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stories

Funny story

We had just arrived and we were busy unpacking and sorting out things when the room phone rang. Abang was nearest to the phone so we asked him to quickly answer it.

He ran, stopped short, looked frantic then panically yelled, "Which button do I push ?"

Eh ? Oh.... hahahahahah !

"Pick up the receiver, lah !"

Our fault for not having a land line at home. Thus... my son does not know how to operate one.

Sad story

IRM took us a to a nice secluded beach. We had a fun time mucking about. Those that wasn't medically required to keep their toes dry and clean played with the water and those who do (there was only 1 person)had to wobble around looking for a place to sit like an old biddy while worrying about the right big toe penetrated by sand and the left ligament torn ankle ...errrmmm.... tear its ligament further as it was quite a task to walk.

Anyway, we hitched a ride in my brother's van. When we arrived at the hotel, I helped Ana down first as she was sitting on Kamil's lap next to me. As soon as I got out of the car, I reached out for her hand again and as soon as she held mine, she asked me the million dollar question.

"Mummy... saya suka lah Ibu...."

Excuse me ? The little one repeated the same statement.. I heard her just fine the first time but entahlah... reflex I suppose.

"Mana ibu ?" And she had to ask. Mummy had to steel herself from bursting into tears. Just the day before when I checked in the hotel, I bumped into Shera's brother. We talked for awhile and I of course cried a little.

Probably Ana asked because she saw her uncle too and he reminded her of Ibu.

Anyway... my stupid answer to her as she squinted at me was, "Ibu kan duduk dengan Allah sekarang. Allah kan sayang Ibu... so Allah nak Ibu duduk dengan dia.... Ibu kan baik... jadi sebab tu Allah nak Ibu duduk dekat dengan dia....."

"Ibu buat apa dengan Allah ?"

"Allah banyak keje sayang jadi Ibu kena tolong Allah.... Ana duduk dengan Mummy aje okay ? Dengan Ayah, dengan Tok, dengan CT... Nanti bila akhirat karang kita jumpa Ibu balik okay ?"

She nodded and smiled her sweet smile while I cried.

Shera... I pun suka you. You know, Ana is starting kindergarten soon and she had a 1 day kindy trial last Friday. The teachers love her and they complimented on how clever she is.

You are sooo lucky to have a special girl like that praying, loving and thinking about you.

10 comments:

kay_leeda said...

Tak leh terus kan baca...sedey :(

Ana is going to grow up a beautiful and bright girl, InshaAllah.

tireless mom said...

Owh...so sweet and so sedeyyyy...

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

aku nak nangis jugak :(

Puteri's territory said...

Myra sedu-sedan I nangis baca entry ni. It's so sweet of her to still terkenangkan her Ibu and sad at the same time.

Semoga Allah melindungi mereka.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Kay.. she will sebab Ibu dia cantik sangat... One day I will post her picture and you can see...

Cik Puan Kamil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt... my brother kata nasib baik Ana tak tanya dia sebab dia mesti meraung aje terus... hhahahahah

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot... nangislah.. teman aku yang tengah nangis ni ha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteri... I dont think she will ever forget... You know dia ada uban ? Apeq kata due to stress.... Sedih gila I...

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Myra,

Sedihnya bila Ana ckp cenggitu kan...can't help but i cried too, really missed arwah....