Friday, June 03, 2011

Hmmm...............

So hari tu I watched the Switch, janda si Brad Pitt with the Teen Wolf guy ? She looked so old, aku rasa macam kesian sangat. Eventhough she is beautiful, she no match for Angelina Jolie, the sexy siren.

So I pitied her while I watched her acting it out, not just because of her sad love story but also because the movie sucks. Well not sucked really but I was none to impressed. Biasa aje. The movie didn't make me feel all nice nad lovey-dovey or euphoric but actually like most movies of late, it is sort of unfinished and looked hurried. I don't think she is very successful on the big screens. Kesian pulak.

Because the other woman is phenomenal in the movies. Always hated if the other woman wins.

Am watching Jake Gyleenhaal and Anne Hathaway's movie now. I see a lot of her bare skin and it is beautiful. Simply gorgeous. Her body is narrow and lithe with creamy skin. Made me feel very nervous... about how I look... he heh.

Anyway, it was Shera's birthday 3 days ago.

I miss her.

I really do.

Especially when I hear Anuar Zain's new song. She would have loved that song.

It is a nice song.

No comments: