Monday, April 02, 2012

So.... Hmmm....

So….

I saw her showing her very toned abs to my husband and all I could think of at that time was, how can I compete with that ? I mean I am all about being pudgy. And my abs ? Well… if ever my kids want to have a bouncy castle for their birthday, I could always offer mine to be trampled upon. They would have sooo much fun.

Okay, I should rewind a bit….

Not long ago, a friend came to my house. I think after awhile I went upstairs to pray or something like that and unfortunately had to go down again for some reason and saw THAT. Stumbled upon THAT scene.

Damn. Talk about being awkward.

I could see my husband being flustered and I.. well I slinked back up as I seriously do not know how to handle THAT.

So after that, it was a waiting game for me. Waiting for my husband to actually tell me about it. He didn’t. It ate me up for some reason. I wish to be told. I don’t know why. I just do.

Anyway, after forgetting about it, then suddenly coming back to me, and then disappearing again in the abyss of my mind, and then one day when it came to me again, I just blurted it out to my husband. Sigh, so much about wanting to be sophisticated on the matter.

My husband had the decency to blush and admitted that it happened.

When I asked why he didn’t confide in me, he said “What for ? It was nothing…” And we stopped at that. He looked like it was not a big deal, that it meant nothing for him. And I for some reason was extremely reluctant to pursue the matter.

Hmmm…….

6 comments:

knv said...

eeikkk! scarynya. camna dia boleh tunjuk tu? singkap bajukah? ke memang pakai body hugging tee? ish ish ish ish.. berapa umur tu? macam childish aje.

sorry sorry i pulak yang disturbed! heeeeeeeee!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Of course le singkap baju cek !!!

Anonymous said...

Is she still your friend?

knv said...

serius aku serammmm!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Anon..

Yes... I seriously don't think she means anything because she has a very kind soul. She just got divorced so....

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana... heheh.... Aku lak tak tau nak cakap apa...... Percaya dak ? Aku yang pong pang pong pang at the end of the day could not say anything... Weird