Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yang tergolek di Genting Highland

I have so many things to write but as usual tak tertulis. Sometimes I was burning with ideas to blog about and then suddenly everything is gone. So fickle, the strength of my memory.

Anyway.. I could write about something that happened last weekend, though. Nothing remarkable really, but something worth mentioning. Saturday is a flurry of classes as usual. Keluar masuk numerous times. On Sunday the kids had a break from their tennis class due to cancellation so we decided to jog instead. As soon as we rest our bums in the car, the phone rang and MIL requested for a jalan-jalan trip.

We didn’t manage to grocery shop the day before because FIL invited us out for breakfast, so we had a quick morning meal, then the market then quick bathe and change and off to the ILs who were already waiting.

Destination, Genting Highlands. Hehehhehe….

The drive was slow on account to FIL’s ill health so I was half in slumber land when we ascended. Half because I was still aware of the happenings outside while enjoying the shut-eye…

Not long after we climbed up, I heard the furious roars of superbikes (easily discernible from roars of kapchais… I do not need to open my eyes to confirm that), followed by the ILs and Kamil talking loudly then their yells of surprise and for that, I had to open my eyes.

I was greeted by the sight of a tergolek-ed yellow big bike and its equally tergolek-ed rider. He was pinned beneath his bike but luckily was already at the edge of the winding road. I ordered Kamil to stop (he might not stop because his parents were inside the car. He would have if they weren’t) and both of us ran to him.

As we ran, he got up and walked to the road divider with a wobble and sat on top of it. He was lucky because he fell right at a corner with cars swerving by but still managed to remain unscathed. It took a while for Kamil and me to cross the street to get to him, though.

When we got near I looked at the bike.. it was scratched and dented beyond believe and I couldn’t help but think that if that was Kamil’s bike, he would have been spitting mad. I would have been greeted by the sight of him dancing furiously for all to see, anger usurping whatever pain he was feeling. Hehhehe.

Then I looked at the err….casualty and exhaled. I, my dearest, dearest friends was greeted with the sight of the most beautiful Melayu man I have ever seen. Okay… maybe that came with a lot of exaggerations but… he is beautiful indeed. Even with blood dripping from his nose and mouth I couldn’t help but took a little time (teensiest… I promise) to step back and admire what Allah had created.

When I came to, I quickly looked around for tissues (supposedly for the blood, but really the blood got in the way and I want to get a better look at him) but nada. Alas, I did not plan my rescue mission well and the box of tissue was still in the car. As I said he fell at a curvy corner and I dare not cross the road to get it. Pretty face or not, I do value my life.

Anyway, we asked if he was okay and when a few other superbikers passed by we flagged them down. 2-3 of his friends stopped and they had the good sense to lift his bike up. Before they do that though, each took off their full-faced helmets and I eagerly … well you know, looked and ….was disappointed. Hehheheheh….. Manalah tahu abang ke adik dia ke…. But dissapointingly no...

Anyway, we offered to take him in the car which he politely refused and when we were satisfied he is well taken care of, we bid our goodbye. He looked at me, one thumb up coupled with a very manly nod as a thank you and I was lucky I didn’t swoon.

Damn…

Okay, I must admit that in between our are you okays and explaining his situation to his friends and looking for tissues to wipe the blood off, my head was whirring with ways and hows to get his number.

Not for me obviously. Hello ! I have quite a few unmarried friends that could really use a good looking, hunky guy who exudes manliness to the top most degree. And I could happily watch from the sideline, enjoying what Allah has created.....err.. while sitting beside another of Allah’s creation that exudes manliness and what not …

Yeah… you know I had to say that……

So… I hope he is okay. I mean I couldn’t imagine how his friends organized his trip to the hospital seeing that nobody took their cars. He even wobbled while he sat so I have no idea how is he going to endure riding pillion while trying to keep steady. We did offer but he refused.

Probably because he saw the predatory look I was giving him.

Hhehehe..

No lah. Mana ada.. Kamil handsome apa ! Despite his bald head.. he is quite dashing.

Kah Kah Kah.

No comments: