Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Michael Bolton pulak

Last Saturday I went to KLCC, nengok Michael Bolton. Adalah sedikit gila kejap bila mamat tu keluar and start nyanyi. Sejibik macam kat radio kay. The concert was superb. I can't complain. Cuma... well dari dekat he looked a bit like Rod Stewart... hehehehhe.....

He was chatty, and told many stories which I think was nice. Jason Mraz although not as chatty as Michael, did say a few things. Yang langsung tak nak bercakap was Adam Levine... But I just have to forgive him sebab dia hensem Ya Rabbi.

Anyway, as I said the concert was superb. Yang tak superb ialah the audience. Sebab semuanya dah berumur, most of them nengok concert keras membatu. Susah nak nampak orang yang menari-nari in their seats apatah lagi actually jumping out to dance. Sebab aku dan Kamil yang dah biasa pegi concert bersama orang yang melompat-lompat, kami rasa sangat out of place sebab kami terpakasa tahan kan spring di kaki from working.

There were few people yang bising-bising but they were far from us. Kamil said next time, we should sit near them. Hehhehehe.....

Anyway hearing Michael singing brought so much memories. Especially when he sang "How am I supposed to live without you" where I suddenly found myself in my room, maybe about 15 looking out the window, taking a break from my homework that was in front of me.

Throughout the concert I felt like I was in high school again and sat lagi nak kena balik sebelum mak aku cari. Hehhehehe.....

Kamil and I held hands, and we sang and we beamed at each other and it was such a nice night. He was a wonderful singer.....

Anyway come Monday I was back at KLCC but this time for Internal Auditors' conference. Sigh..... I don't have to tell you that it wasn't Michael Bolton.... hahah.

So... who is coming next ?

7 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

ishhh next time mai kl habaq lah.. we can lunch together gether.. hehe..

but then again.. aku pun nak jadi warga shah alam dah..

aku nak jugak jumpak hang sekali!!! donch care!!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot....Aku lebih suka banyak2 kali... hehehhe... Bila nak pindah mai sini ni ?

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

Aku pindah insya allah middle nov. latest2 pun january tu balqis dah start skolah sana.. meh la tlg kemas rumah.. huhu..

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

insya allah mid november! :)

Cik Kiah said...

I is jeles hokay! I ajak my colleagues pi diaorg ketawakan I. Ye lah kut...diaorg hidup lepas zaman dia! Chicago is next. I'm going to that one.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot... great !! Call me and I will help you.....

Cik Puan Kamil said...

CK... laa... awat tak habaq boleh kita pi sekali... He was awesome, hokey....

I would love to go and see Chicago but Kamil tak mo sebab Peter Cetera takdak....