Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tengah seronok-seronok boleh tetiba jadi sedih pulak....

So pagi tadi Adik couldn’t find a clean, fresh kain for school. Kelam-kabut Bibik naik atas to search for it and finally she came out, kitted in a kain that is a tad too short.
“Saya pakai kain masa saya darjah satu…” She announced, standing next to me while I ironed my baju for the day.
“Darjah satu ?” I asked, very much annoyed at Bibik.
She must have thought my annoyance was directed at her because she said, “No, no…. Good for me, actually…” and promptly left.
Hehhehe… Good for her because she can still fit in her darjah satu clothes… Hehhehehehe….
Anyway yesterday a colleague received flowers for her birthday. One day early though as her birthday is actually today. After counting the stems, my boss scoffed that the guy is cheap for sending only a dozen roses. The romantic thing to do is, “to give the equivalent of her age…”
Wokey.
So I went home and told my husband what he said and korang tahu tak apa laki aku yang as romantic as Atilla the Hun tu cakap ?
“No… The most romantic thing to do would be tunggu kat bawah pagi-pagi and give one stem to each staff yang lalu for them to give to her…. SO bayangkan lah.. satu-satu datang bagi kat dia.....”
What a romantic idea ! I went awww… before,
“Wah wah wah… banyak you punya idea romantic ye ? Apasal tak pernah buat kat I ?”
The cengkerik berbunyi for quite a while before he sheepishly said, “I do have a lot of ideas. Cuma I tak berani nak buat aje…..”
Rolling my eyes, I said, "No… I am just not pretty enough for you to do it for…. Kalau you kawin ngan orang cantik, mesti you buat……”
Oh… jadi kisah sedihlah pulak…
Sob sob.
Btw, even though she doesn’t read my blog, Happy Birthday to C, a gorgeous girl inside and out.

No comments: