Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pening fest...

I went Kedah yesterday for a one-day trip. The whole trip was okay except during our return trip home.  What should have been an hour flight became 2. The plane apparently couldn't land due to bad weather and so we circled the airport for 1 freaking hour.

I sometimes suffer from motion sickness travelling in a car. I have to take pills every time I have to travel more than 2-3 hours by plane. So.... you could just imagine how much I was enjoying myself.

I've never had panic attacks but I was sure I was in the verge of one last night. I felt sick to the stomach,  I can't breathe, I felt so rimas and was starting to feel adamant that I have to get out... like right now.

I was applying Tiger Balm all over my forehead and neck and chest, a very feeble attempt to stop myself from hyper-ventilating. I was greatful for something to do at least.

I am still pening. Very much. But I still went to work.

And now I am feeling all of my penings.

I wanna hurl...

Urgghhh......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hv always love travelling to the north by car. It is such a joy to cruise along the north highway with beautiful landscapes and many r n r compared to the south highway. (Org selatan jgn marah ya...ni pendapat saya sorang jer). Like you, we too went for a day trip to the north (Penang) last weekend. Just that we went by car. On the way back we stopped by Sg Perak to beli durian...so our kepala pun pening sebab bau durian dlm kereta hihi.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

You know, I share your thoughts too about how the journey north is beautiful.....

And I kalau ada durian dalam kete, I will have the the mother of all penings !