Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Apa Saja...

Recently Babah was rooting around our CD collections and found some old CDs… he he… segan jugak nak cakap… but he found Best of KRU album that we both still enjoy.

We were driving to KL that night and so he put on the CD and the car was filled with songs that took us back, waaaayyy back when we were younger. 16 years ago to be precise, when he still had moustache (which he fondly refers to as kumis… uweekk…..) and I was with very oily T-Zone and angry red spots… he he…

The songs evoked so many memories that I let one secret out. With the 3 brothers singing Apa Saja in the background I said, “You know… dulu… whenever our day ended and you were going home, I always, always felt like I wanted to go with you…..”

“Ha ?” He asked, looking at me with nose scrunched. It is not cute, his nose scrunching because the sheer size of the beak.. he heh…

“Well yeah… I had separation issues… I didn’t like that we have to be separated at the end of the day…. So I nak ikut you balik…”

Gosh, it didn’t come out right, did it ? Instead of sounding so bloody in love I just can’t be without him kind of thing, I sounded like perempuan paling gatal dalam Shah Alam… he he…

6 comments:

Nuyui said...

Oh I have a separation issues with the BF too. haha So tell me, how did you overcome those oilt t-zones & red spots?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I still have them... my dad promised me I'll be rid of them when I am 40. I have 8 more years to wait.... :(

Sheik said...

Lagu KRU ni mengingatkan aku pada video klipnya yang nostalgik:

1. ada gambar bas mini willayah (BMW) yg dah extinct.

2. main biola kat dataran & atas helipad...hua hua hua

memang lagu ni romantik gila.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqJoEj_PNQQ&feature=related

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Classic videoclip lagu Melayu... he heh

Anonymous said...

hahahahh ada gak la sket2 mcm bunyi pompuan gatal heheh.. jgn marahh

Cik Puan Kamil said...

He he... tak marah sebab dah mnegaku dah pun ! Waaa janganlah anak aku jadi macam aku...