Friday, February 13, 2009

Babah

Hai lah…

I met up my husband for lunch. We agreed yesterday that I make fish and chips for dinner tonight and since the we couldn’t find any tartare sauce to go with the fish last night, after lunch we headed straight for Cold Storage at Ikano Power Center.

I love the Cold Storage there. Ingredients for western cooking are in abundance, you are spoilt for choice.

Found the tartare sauce, bought some mushrooms for mushroom soup, paid and walked back to his office. Before he closed the door to my car (on our last lunch date, a car knocked my shoulder – sakit woooo – so now he saw me to my car, making sure no drama unfolded when his shoulders are turned away from me.. he he) he asked me, “Hey… what are we having for dinner ?”

Laa…. What were we talking about during lunch, not half an hour ago ? Why the rush to buy the tartare sauce ?

Itu le… saya dah cakap awak tu dah tua… tak caya…..

PS : This entry was written yesterday but didn’t post it due to a more important news….

PPS : Pagi tadi while we were still in between sleep and wakeness, he asked, “Today (13/02/09) we have been together 15 years and 10 months ?”

I was still clouded with sleep and struggled to answer him. “Kita dah kawin berapa tahun ha ?”

“Sepuluh…” He answered and I went “Well yeah kalau sepuluh tahun then yes this April 16 tahun…”

“Whoaa…” That came from him.

“Kenapa ? Lama sangat ke ?” Biasa lah orang perempuan, senang kecik hati…

“No… I was thinking why didn’t I meet you earlier…”

Aww….
(kalau dia kelentong baik punya pun bukan nya aku tahu kan.... baik AWwwww.... je...)

8 comments:

Sheik said...

Roti bakar + dip ko aritu mmg sedap..fish n chip ni musti lagi sedap nih...nyum nyum...
bole la buatkan utk kawan-kawan juga...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yelah.... akan ku buat satu hari ni and panggil kawan2 makan....

Eh... memang aku kena panggil kawan2 makan pun kan sebab ada agenda nih... bini kau tahu apa agenda tersebut.. ha ha

Nuyui said...

I'm confused. You've been married for 10 years and dated 6 years before that?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yup and flirted 1 year before dated and enemies 6 months before the flirtations began... he he

Anonymous said...

wahh..byk nyer episod chenta.. u hv to blog about this lah! err.. ke hang dah blog abt it? aku miss ke?

Nuyui said...

I'm SERIOUSly jealous of you. I've been dating my BF for almost 8 years now. Next year baru nak kahwin. haha Never ever sekali pun off. Right now, unofficially engaged. My mom tak suruh tunang dulu. : (

You surely SHOULD blog about this. hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot and Nuyui... emm... kena tunggu sikit masa kot untuk diblogkan sebab kena mintak dia proof read dulu... he he

Nuyui said...

As long as you'll blog about it. : ) I'm happy to wait.