Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Saturday and Sunday

My Saturday was BUSY !!

It started of with normal Saturday routine. Cili Merah, piano then art. Everybody was home by 1.30 to eat Beef and Mushroom pie Mummy prepared while she had the house all on her own. Babah and kiddies, take note that Mummy wasn’t lazing around, she made lunch !

2.30 off to Subang Parade to buy a birthday present for Abang Kamal. Babah dropped me off at Amelia’s house close to 4 pm and at 4.30 we were already at Kakiku, SACC Mall for a massage. Noreen joined us at 5.

Hang out at Secret Recipe until 6.30 after which Amelia sent me to Babah’s sister Wawa’s house for her husband Kamal’s birthday party or… more appropriately get-together. It wasn’t a party. Much more sedate than that.

Stayed there until 9 before we made a move to Yasmin’s housewarming pulak.

Made it home by 11, I think all sweaty and sticky… belengas kata orang Penang.

Before sleep claimed me, I groaned when I remember bout the tennis class on Sunday.. at 7.30 am !! Contemplated my attendance, decided to be absent because the class was to be held at sek 21 Matsushita sports complex since ITM is renovating their courts. Don’t know where it is so sms-ed coach to say that Umar will be there at 8.30.

Sleep……

The busyness of Saturday was offset by the laziness of Sunday, exacerbated by the rain. Since Astro’s reception goes wonky when it pours, we sat on our ugly patio to watch the rain.

Lazy, lazy Sunday.

No comments: