Sunday, November 21, 2010

My weekend

Yesterday I went to watch Harry Potter a deux with Kamil. The kiddos surprisingly didn't want to come. Come to think about it not surprising at all actually as since it was already school holidays, we have taken ot the Wii again so the lure of the games were much greater than Harry.

We arrived at 8.30 and there were only seats on the 11 pm show so what to do ? What to do ? I bought 5 books. I absolutely went crazy at MPH. I grabbed 2 by Meg Cabot (she is sectioned under Teen Readers ! A bit malu dok berebut space with an actual teen but who cares ? Err... I do actually that was why when I saw what I wanted I grabbed and scarpered.. Ha !)

Then Mitch Albom's newest, one of Adrian Mole's diary by Sue Townsend and a spy thriller by that Swedish guy I have forgotten his name. I read about the brilliance of his books years ago but tak terjumpa because I keep forgetting his name. But since Daniel Craig is acting in the movie adaptation teringat pulak title... That is the lure of Daniel Craig. *Swoon*

I already had dinner at home, eating the best ever daging masak kicap paired with sambal ikan bilis kering made by my mom. Kamil prefers eating Mom's food at her home so we went to find a place to fill his belly. So terhencut-hencutlah aku dengan kaki kiri with torn ligament and kaki kanan with hideously blue toe teman Kamil makan pancakes. While he ate, I read and to while away the time he waited for me to read.

The movie was dark. As it should be. It followed the book very well, building up the suspense before the real war that is gonna happen in the next installment. I like it because I am an ardent fan of the book. Kamil I think just endured because kena layan aku kan. But he might be more interested than that because he asked me what is going to happen in the next movie and asked about the characters.

So it was good. Have to wait for the next one lah pulak...

My foot is pulsating with pain. I never had a moment when I can't feel the pain. No amount of pain killers I took could help so am a bit worried. It has been a very uncomfortable and painful 3 days. Plus my toe looked hideous. Simply horrendous. It is completely blue... like the Avatar blue. And there is like a very black ring around the blue toe, macam frame pulak. The nail does look a bit detached so I suppose it is gonna come off soon.

Pagi tadi had a very late breakfast. I had 2 kuih aje but wasn't hungry at lunch. So did Kamil. Atas permintaan ramai I made carbonara. Yuck ! I cannot tahan carbonara anymore but I just made them because my kids missed my cooking.

My new job doesn't allow me the time to take care of my family, what with the travelling and what nots that I have to do when we are in KL again. So Friday I decided to leave early. I started making pasta marinara and the screams of delight my kids gave when they came home from class gladdens my heart and made me sad too.

"Are you making pasta ? I can smell pasta !" Asked my daughter excitedly. Seeing them wolfing down the food was a very poignant moment for me. It shows how much I have been neglecting them. Kesian... Saturday lunch I made pizza which again they wolfed down with gusto.

Well... my kids are not the only casualties of my travelling. It has some effect on Kamil too. 2 weeks ago he ordered Pepperoni pizza for me.

I don't eat that kind of pizza.

And during Raya Korban when his brother's wife made roast lamb, he actually offered some to me.

I do not eat lamb !

And he argued that he has seen me eat them which I find very upsetting because dia nampak bini dia yang mana makan lamb ni ?

10 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

Memang sah dia lupa pegang tangan you malam tadi..tsk tsk tsk..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Oh Cik Kiah... hang menyorok ka dalam lemari ku malam tadi ? How u know ?

Memang dia tak pegang tangan aku malam tadi ... Cess !

knv said...

ya allah myra! lawakssss ok?

:D

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana... tang mana yang lawak tu ? Tang dia tak pegang tangan aku ka ? Cess ! Cess ! Cess !

knv said...

hahahha... tang bini dia yang mana satu makan lamb tu! :P

on totally different note, awat hang busy sungguh oustation sana sini? buat auditing ek?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana... hang tak tau.. aku ni kalau tak suspicious, bukan aku namanya... Banyak nengok CSI aku rasa...

And yup skrg aku audit... audit engineering process le... not the duit2 one... Aku kalau yang tu aku surrender... hahahaha

knv said...

hang dengan petronas ke la ni? are you loving the workload now? saje je tanya pasai aku skang malas yang amat nak pi kerja. totally demotivated. adakah kerana cuti setahun itu?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana... idak le Petronas... Mai la kita jumpa boleh update...

Heheheh.... aku rasa kalau hang cuti 2 tahun baru hang motivated balik kot nak kerja... heheheheheh

Ah-Zee said...

encik kamil ni saja nak cari pasal ke? adakah dia merasa kehidupan dia kurang drama setakat ini? :P hahaha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ah Zee... he never learnt... Men !