Monday, January 03, 2011

Adoi la.....

It's been a week into a new school year, and I am still having nightmares about the first day.

It was awful.

First we sent the kids to school.

When sending Adik I had to check her class. Okay, still the same class. Then pujuk dia because 2 of her kawan ketat were changed to other classes. Saw her to her assembly then left as we have a busy day ahead.

I was informed like 4-5 days before school started by my good friend J that the school now doesn't accept cash. We had to prepare money order or postal order for the fees, books and PIBG. 3 separate ones at that. What the ? I try very, very hard to not ever patronise the Post Office but now I had no choice but to. Actually I had a choice. Darling J offered to do it for me. Buuuutttt........ aku asyik terlupa nak pi rumah dia hantaq duit so last-last, had to go on my own.

So next stop Giant. Arrived there 7.45 and already we were no 40 in line. What the ? again. Kamil did not like it one bit so suggested Tesco. I said lets have breakfast first then we check how far the line had gone. He grudgingly agreed and after breakfast I was happy that we are now no 20.

Kamil was but. Let's go to Tesco, he suggested. What ? Really ? I was thinking sama gak nanti. Tesco surely ramai orang gak and I am very sure the drive there would equal the 19 people ahead of us at Giant.

But pegi gak. And I was right. Kat Tesco lagi haru. There were 50 people in front of us.

Then I told him, darling let's go back to Giant. Mana tahu it is already our turn ?

Nope, the big man said. We go to the Pejabat Pos Besar.

What ? Really ? Pejabat Pos Besar actually don't encourage people to use their services. I get the message just by counting the seciput number of parking spaces they offer. But again pi jugak and again I was right because he had to wait in the car while I bravely marched in and met the din inside. There were more people in there and although most counters were open, I had to wait for like 40 people in front of me to be served first.

Again aku pujuk dia pi Giant. I still had the ticket with me.

Buutt.... tak nak. Pi market dulu. Pi bayaq yuran Abang and beli buku sekolah dia dulu then pi Tesco balik. Nope.... still the same.

Pi hospital dulu for an appointment with my torn ligament ortho then Pejabat Pos Besar again. Situation remained unchanged.

Then to Giant where Kamil finally condescended to wait. So we waited. Although our ticket showed we were number 40 in line, but most of the tickets were not used so that sped thing up a bit. But we still had to wait for 1 hour. Finally we had all 3 damn money orders by 2.30 and rushed to Adik's school. I was praying hard that everything written on it was correct as I could not go through all that hassle again.

So... I think I took about 7 queue tickets plus maybe around RM 30 duit minyak. And about 7 hours. I am darn sure kalau we had stick to Giant in the morning.... things would had been ready by 9 am at least.

Men.

PS : Terubat sikit hati aku bila ada lawyer yang nak tulis surat kat sekolah to berletiaq pasai kebodohan money order itu.

Lawyer, dah tulih belum ni ?

Boleh tak jugak hang buat surat Aku Janji ngan Kamil mintak dia tunggu aje in line and toksah pusing2 pi ntah mana2 ?

3 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

if it were mr p, he would just say "tak pe la.. at least i dpt spend masa dgn you..."

ok la.. tercair la jugak aku walaupun tgh geram.. haha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot... kalau le si Kamil cakap gitu aku pun cair gak... ini... ngak ada dong !! Ngak bilang apa2...

Desert Rose said...

chaitttt