Wednesday, April 13, 2011

*Sob* *Sob*

Yesterday I arrived home late so when I saw the kids pitched up their tents on Abang's double bed, I joined them there.

I was soooo sleepy so while we talked, my eyelids threated to close many, many times. Suddenly Abang quickly got up and announced, "Eh ! Saya lupa sembahyang Isyak lah..." and jumped off the bed.

Adik yang I know doesn't mind missing her Isyaks had to get up too. They usually pray at Adik's room so while she struggled to get out of her tent, Abang stood at her doorway watching her.

"Eh, Adik ! No ! No !" he said. Adik stopped with one leg suspended on mid-air.

"Jangan langkah Mummy !" He added with a frown on his face.

Adik said "Oooppppsssss...." and retreated. Kurang asam lah budak ni.

While waiting for them, I dozed off but was woken up when I heard them swicthing off the lights. I didn't open my eyes though.

"Adik... Sssshhhh..... Mummy is sleeping...." he warned and they quietly climbed back on the bed. As they quietly settled themselves, I could feel somebody was moving towards me and then a feather light kiss on my cheeks from Abang.

Sebek Mummy sekejap for some reason.

Then Adik of course followed, kissing my ears while murmuring, "Good night, darling. Sweet dreams....."

Bergenang air mata aku sebab sayang jugak budak2 ni kat mak yang ntah apa2 ni. Mak yang dah jarang masak, dah lama tak bake cookies and who couldn't remember the last time she goofed around with them.

I have such sweet children, I really do.

Mummy loves you, kiddoes. Very, very much.

8 comments:

tireless mom said...

Owh! I pulak yang sebak. Sabar dear. You cari makan, for the kids jugak kan.

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Oh...such a sweet posting.. I love it!

You are one lucky mum for having two beautiful treasures. Whatever you think you are lacking, your kids will always know you love them. And that is what matters the most.

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

alahai.. comel.. anak2 penyayang mcm mak dia jugak.. :)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt... yelah sabar ajelah... Bila lah I boleh dok rumah goyang kaki...

Bukan jaga budak2... goyang kaki... heheheh

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Gina, I hope so.... Tapi I ni macam mak tiri masalahnya... He he

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot... ye ke mak penyayang... heheheh

bella said...

ohhh....he's a real sweetheart your Abang and of course Adik a romantic as always....moms will have something with their sons kannn...haihh....you are so lucky!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Bella, because I just read this posting again, so I am overwhelmed with fondness for them. Thus I will agree with your assessments.

I am lucky indeed.