Friday, April 13, 2007

My 14th Anniversary

Today is our 14th anniversary. Yesterday my husband looked at me and said “ Do you know that I have spent half of my life with you ? “ I looked at him, wondering if he was complaining. But being my best friend for 14 years he could read me like a book. “ Take that as a compliment. I have no regrets… “.

True, I have no regrets ( so far ) too. He has proved to be a wonderful husband, a loving father and a considerate son and brother-in-law. Of course he make mistakes but his magnificence is truly greater. It is easy to take care of him as he is not demanding. I always have to offer him services like drinks or if he wants me to iron his shirts, as he would usually does it by himself. When the lazy bug bites yes he would call me but in our 8 years of marriage, the occasions are so few, they are negligable.

One of the things that I admire about him is his patience and boy do you need a lot of that when you live with me ( ask my parents and my siblings ).He is very generous, catering to my whims and fancies, so much so that I would be shocked if he says no. Seriously.

What I love about him most, coming from a person who loves her family so much, is how much he helps me in that endeavour. He never complains. He understands that I need my family and how I am always worried about then.
Thank you Dan....

Happy Anniversary Darling…

No comments: