Friday, April 27, 2007

Susuk Lagi

Dan and I raced against time to watch Susuk yesterday. We went to MidValley after work to buy Umar’s tennis stuffs. Came home and after Isyak went to Nasi King and ordered food. We then went to Kamalia and Sheik’s house to get the stuffs I pesan from Padang. Then went back to Nasi King for the food. I raced upstairs to our room, dragging our sleeping son while Dan went to the kitchen to get cutleries, bowls and drinks. When he entered the room, Susuk started. Phew !! Just in time. We plonked ourselves in front of the telly to view a very disappointing episode.

All the effort for naught. Zilch.

When we were at Kamalia’s house, I went up alone as Umar was already sleeping in the car and Elsa was not yet home ( anak dara si Rashdan tu balik pukul 10 malam ). My hair stood on its ends while waiting for the lift and while I was on the lift. As soon as Kamalia opened her door, I was so relieved, I bounded in happily. I immediately told them about ‘Jangan Pandang Belakang’ effect.

Ayesha was so cute, she asked her Mama “ Mana anaknya ? “ He he. I told her “ Anaknya tidur dalam kete jadi bapaknya teman.” Kamalia bought me the nicest kebaya. Thanks Ya. But I couldn’t stay long because it was 20 minutes to Susuk.

What lah. Why is there no continuity ? Why is everything so unbelievable ? Why is the directing and the acting so unconvincing ? The best acting I have to give to the dukun. I should have stayed and have more tea with my friend and inspect the lovely telekung she bought from there. Very nice, very pretty.

Hmmm…….

No comments: