Monday, March 28, 2011

Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa

Soo….. Merong Mahawangsa…..

Hmmmmmmmm……

Ginilah. I am not going to say I wasted my RM8 per head or I that I wasted my time.
It is actually quite a good effort. I was swelling with pride watching about the history of my people.

Buuuuttttt…. Stephen Rahman tu…. Boleh tak next time somebody else tolong cakap untuk dia. Macam dubbing gitu. Instead of body double we use voice double. Because each time he spoke in Malay, Kamil and I burst out laughing.

Sungguh tak real.

The mamat who acted as orang jahat … Kemawas I think his name was, was superb. His acting was soooo good because I hated him at sight.

And the guy who played the Roman prince, Marcus was gorgeous and such a good actor. I wonder which corner of the earth they korek-ed him from. Well done, mate.

Adik si Nor yang gila nar nak kat Aidil tu got the hero this time and she too is commendable.

It is a good effort. Not quite there yet… but good.

Still quite a room for improvement.

And puh-lease don’t tell me I should try and see if I could do better. I am the audience and you have to win me, no matter if I can direct a movie or not.

Just in case adik-beradik KRU baca lah blog ni.

He heh.

Cuma.... hmmm... for next post...

No comments: