Saturday, February 04, 2012

Abang

About two days ago Abang called me around 5. After the customary hello, he started "Mummy just now I was talking to Jais (next door neighbour) and he can speak English ! You know their orange cat ? His name is Fendi and then while we were talking kan he played with my hand.... He is soooo cute.. !! And the white cat kan, you know Fendi's brother his name is Gucci but he wasn't there when we were talking and blah, blah, blah.. so cute... And then Moggy... blah, blah, blah..... "

And he prattled on and on and on until, "Lepas tu mak Jais joined and she asked me if I want to go over to their house to play... " Then a pause.

"Can I go, Mummy ?" He asked, unsuccesfully trying to stem his eagerness, trying to sound nonchalant.

"It's okay lah if I cannot go.. Saya tak kisah.... But kalau saya pegi I promise I will come home before 6.30..."

Hhehehe..... Aku saja je diam, just wanna make him squirm. When I finally answered, "Don't be late....", I could hear his exhale of relief.

Hehhehe.... Intro punya panjang... Sian anak aku.

Dok pulun siapkan kerja ni. Esok nak pi Bangkok for a week but I still have reports to issue.

Lepas tu balik dari Bangkok for 2 days, then Mekah.

Alhamdullilah.

4 comments:

tireless mom said...

Sibuk betul Myra now ye... Pergi Bangkok is like going to balik kg : )

When are you leaving for umrah? My daughter and mom are leaving on 21st ni.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt... bila our yards are in your hands, I tak de kerja !!! heheheheh......

We are going 15 haribulan ni.... Entah2 boleh terjembung dgn ur family yek ?

knv said...

berapa hari pi umrah dear? the kids going too? happy for you. alhamdulillah.

p/s: tolong doakan kami dimalaysia ni ye.. :D

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Darling ku Ana, we are going for 14 days. Insya-Allah I can kirim kan your doa. Call me !