Sunday, February 05, 2012

Kerana cerita bodoh Jeff Bridges

Am in Bangkok already. Dah pi pusing-pusing sat but I really can't have my day of leisure long. I have a report to submit and until that is done, I would always be on edge.

Anyway, was watching a movie on HBO just now. Saw it right in the middle so can't really understand what was going on. Anyway, Jeff Bridges and Stacy Keach are in it and a bit of boxing and I do not know how Keach and Bridges' stories are connected. They have been on separate scenes so far. Haha..

Anyway, Keach was in a bar and met a woman that he apprently took a fancy on. I dunno why because she ain't pretty and a drunkard. I gathered that all her men hit her and Keach said, "I have never hit a woman in my life..." and kept repeating it and then, they seemed to have hooked up.

Sweet in a disturbing sort of way.

Anyway, after missing a few scenes I saw him cooking while she was sleeping in bed. He forced her to eat but she didn't want to and of course when he relented she suddenly wanted to ! Women ! Hehhehe...

Whatever it is, he seemed like a good man and you know something that woman really needs to get her life back on track.... And looking at him, I was reminded of something my husband did about 2 days ago.

We just got out of the shower when he suddenly pulled me in his arms. He looked at me with this narrowed eyes and I was expecting one of those "You have done something wrong, madam and you are gonna get an earful from me..", but totally blew my mind away by asking, "When was the last time I told you I love you ?"

Eh ? I was flabbergasted. Excuse me ? What ?

I couldn't think at all. I wasn't expecting that. I gulped while trying to think and not look like a ninny. I should have been chanelling my inner Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor or those 50s sexy sirens. I should have raised an eyebrow and said, "Well.. I am due for one right now..." and sexily puffed out the smoke from the cigarette that was suddenly dangling effortlessly from my hand. Haha... Berangan.

But instead, I only managed to look at him wide eyes and shrugged. Shrugged !!!

Damn.

He then cupped my face and said in earnest, "Well...I love you..." and I totally melted.

Sigh...............

Darn it.. Sila muntah sekarang.

Haha..

6 comments:

tireless mom said...

me read this also melting melting melting ...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Thank you my darling Kak Yatt sebab tak muntah...

Desert Rose said...

Ohhhh i think this one is sweet n cute. So lenkali la aku muntah k

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hheheheh..... sure no problem, darling. There is always next time.. Hahah

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

sweet sangat! hahahha.. simpan dulu muntah.. hahaha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Takdak orang nak muntah ek ? Hehhehehe...