Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Sigh....

I seem to have some time to write... but I don't know what about.

Maybe about the explosion of zits on my face. There are many, many of them. I don't know how else to control it. Tension. Lagi aku tension lagi bertambah. But how lah not to tension ?

The work is going well. Meaning it is not going well for the clients.

What else ?

No more movies that reminds me of anything. I am duly not going through the memory lane.

Am excited about Mekah though. Very excited. Tak sabar. But before I go, kerja kena siap dulu. Sigh.....

Had Japanese food just now. Yeah I know, Japanese food in Thailand but I tell you it is the best so far. Aku tak tahu kalau kat Jepun is better but Japanese restaurants in KL cannot lawan one.

I got pictures. But no alat-alat to transfer.

Aku serik pegi massage. Sebab the place that we frequent tu ada satu minah ni yang tak pandai urut. Tapi dah dua kali pegi aku asyik dapat dia aje. Tak samapi hati lak mintak tukaq. Satgi boss dia fire dia lak. So nak tak nak I have to endure. Sian aku.

Kamil brought the kids tengok wayang. Sedih jugak sebab cannot wait for me.

Not having dinner as still full from lunch so.... I am going to finish up my reports. Yeap, ada plural di situ.

No, jangan tension. Karang naik lagi satu. But I don't know where the jerawat can bertenggek sebab there is no place on my face anymore.

Oh yeah, Kamil said he a pressie for me. I told him to give it to me before I leave for Bangkok sebab kalau lepas aku pi Bangkok nampak macam Valentine's Day present pulak. Kang Allah marah. Kita nak pi Mekah ni.

Dia kata takpa, he will give to me before Valentine's Day. Huh. Tactic tak menjadi. Apa benda yang dia nak bagi yek ? Aku takut gak.... I know... how can I be scared of presents ? Sebab sekali dia bagi aku madu yang bukan dalam botol punya and bukan dari lebah, susah jugak. He sometimes has a wicked sense of humour.

Sigh...

Well... watch this space if you wanna know.

Ta-ra.

No comments: