Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mengorat husband ku

Dulu Dan loves to make prank calls on me. He would call, altered his voice a bit ( and for some reason I couldn't recognise it is actually one of the 3 people who shares my bed ) and pretended he is somebody who is interested in me and wants to ask me out.

Menyampah.

For some reason today I wanted revenge. We car pooled today because we are on a hot date and I get to keep the car. As he was walking down to his office, I slowed down the car and asked, " Boleh berkenalan ? "

He went " Ha ? "

I went, " Bang boleh berkenalan ? " The traffic light turned red. Yahooo.... !!

He looked at me in bewilderment especially as a few walkers started to look at me and him.

I said again, " Boleh berkenalan ? Bagilah nombor telefon... "

He gave an embarrassed laugh and said " Isshh... awak ni... "

The guy in front of him turned to look at him and he said " My wife.... "

The ladies behind giggled. The older ones shook their heads in disapproval.

Eii lantaklah... my hubby maaa....

Hmmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is cute! keep it up, marilah sama2 megurat hubby2 kita he he