Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kiss Chase my new favourite book

Ahh...... I am basking in the glory of a real good book. It was Kiss Chase by Fiona Walker. I love Fiona Walker and I have all her books. I am re-reading all her creations now and Kiss Chase is the 3rd one I read. Funnily, I couldn't remember the book. Although I recognise the cover, but the contents was most unfamiliar. It was like reading a new book.
I looked to see when I bought it and I had written 2001 in Leicester. I am sure that I must have read it then in 2001 but like I said, the book was a new experience for me. And as I read the book, I was everwhelmed by its ingenuity that I keep asking Dan how could I have forgotten this utterly wonderful book.
It was such a sexy book. The characters were totally well developed and consistent. I totally loved it. I am glad though that I have forgotten it the first time, like I was given a second chance to totally enjoy and absorb the book.
Hmmm.....................

No comments: