Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Aiseh !!

I planned to put pictures of Aik Peng’s wedding but I couldn’t find the USB connection for the camera. Ini yang tension pindah ni !! Things got lost. Don’t tell me I have to buy a new one as I have to buy a new Game Boy charger already.

And I think I have to buy new charger for the video cam also…

Why all the chargers yang hilang ? There must be a place where I have collected and kumpul all the chargers and wires and connections. I just have to find it again.

I have lost all my recipe books too. Books that I trust to give me real recipes with great results are gone. Itu pun hilang one whole bunch. However that one is more mysterious because I have never unpacked it when I moved to Dan’s mom’s house. So I am hoping that the whole thing would be found somewhere in Sek 9.
Hoping and hoping and hoping.

4 comments:

me said...

myra, charger game boy tak payah beli...amik amir punya as dia punya game boy dah arwah...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ohh.... terima kasih kawan ku... ini yang best banyak kawan ni.... he he

liadevega said...

haha..dah terkantoi yang mr. me ni sebenarnya ialah mr.sib yg purak2 anonymous tu..hahaah

iKHMAR said...

wahaha...
ala siannyeeee...
xper, 1 hari pasti akan ketemu jua~