Monday, May 25, 2009

Wah Wah Wah

I am saddled with a huge problem right now. Well, what else is new, yeah ? The story of my life, one after another.

I have confided to my close friends about this, to my parents for solutions. Don’t ask about my husband as he hears about it everyday. Thank you, babe.

I had been very stoic, I think when I moan about this particular thing after the 30th time. But today, I decided to talk to my cousin, Jimmy, and I don’t know why I felt so emotional, I started crying. I was shocked when I felt the first tears then relieve flooded in.

Abang Jimmy was so understanding, spoke to me in the most soothing manner that I am now convinced that things will be okay. Deep down, I know it wouldn’t, not now definitely but I needed it. I needed the feeling that everything will be okay eventually.

It was not like I have never received sympathy before but I do not know why today, I crumbled. I had needed a good cry for the longest time and when it came, it was so bloody cleansing.

Thank you Allah for my friends and family.

2 comments:

Sheik said...

This is far far more better than crying alone in jamban or under the shower...hehe

- on behalf mr.anonymous-

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Wah... Mr Anon cannot leave his own message ah ?

Mr Anon yg nama dia Sib ke ? Keh keh...