Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dah lama tak tulis...

Gosh ! I haven't written in such a looooooong time. So many things happened. Nice ones of course, like the reception of my cousins in Perak... That one I have to post pictures so nanti lah .....

Want to write about my kids. So many stories to recount, especially about their very, very smart mouths... But just didn't have the time to write so banyak dah lupa. The one that I do remember happened a few days ago.

We were in the car when Adik leaned forward and requested for a school change. Terkejut beruk gak mak dia.

"Because today A and N tak nak kawan saya. I was left alone...."

"What did you do ?"

"Nothing ! I didn't do anything !" Was the very defensive and usual answer.

"Haa.... Mak A told me that you selalu tak nak kawan A kan...... " I checked her reaction and she was smiling in shame.

"So sekarang it's your turn pulak... Tulah... buat kat orang lagi.....Ït's not a nice feeling kan ? So you'd better stop doing that to other people...."

And seperti biasa adalah wise words from her Abang...

"Sometimes kan Mummy... me and Amir or Daniel fight... We will ignore eachother but then eventually we will talk again... Maksudnya our friendships are very tight ah....."

HEhhehehehehehehhe.......

Aku tak taulah nak cakap apa pasal si Abang ni... Apa saja dia cakap mesti nak buat aku gelak punya.

Masa we balik kampung last Friday for my cousin's wedding, my sister CT ikut sekali because her husband had to work. When we stopped at Tapah, CT spotted Emot in the car.

"Abang ni.... tak lepas dengan Emot ni... Kelakar lah aku tengok....."

A-ah... Emot ni Abang will take everywhere with him. Walaupun he doesn't hold him sometimes, Emot must be within respectable distance. Dalam kete or in my handbag.

That is why yesterday, on the way home from Ipoh, when I heard Abang yelled "Adik ! you are sitting on Emot !" And then, "Don't worry ! I am saving you, buddy !" lepas tu dengar Abang sikit punya bergomoi dengan benda alah tu aku rasa, Abang and Emot ni macam Calvin and Hobbs.

Hahhaha..... cute.

Anyway, yesterday we stopped for gas in Ipoh. I heard Adik dok srot sret srot sret kat belakang, thinking it was selsema, I was surprised to see it was actually sobs complete with tears.

Laaa....awatnya ?

"Saya... saya.... sedih sebab sekejap sangat dekat Perak....." Came the mournful reply.

"Usually it is lama... I don't want to go home..... Boleh tak nanti kita balik Perak lagi ?"

Hehhehehehe..... kelakar le budak ni.. Nampak gayanya kena balik for Raya Haji.

No comments: