Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ini hari aku marah

I am sooooooo bloody pissed off today.

Please understand 2 things about me.

Number 1

When I am at home, my mobile is usually not within my person. I am never bothered about my phone when I am home. Don't know why. It is usually in my handbag and if my husband or my children heard the phone rang then you will get to talk to me.

Typically, aku memang tak teringat langsung pasal my phone. My mother would usually call my husband. People who know me enough know that to get me at home, get my husband.

Kalau dak, time nak kerja lah I will return your call.

SO jangan buat tuduhan melulu kata aku saja tak nak jawab your phonecalls, okay.

Itu fitnah namanya.

Number 2

I am a migraine sufferer. A few things could trigger it. The sun theat shines straight to me eyes tiba-tiba is the favourite trigger.

Nowadays because of me feet, the throbbing pain could trigger it too.

I don't know why and I don't know how but it just happened. I can't bloody well help it. Aku kalau boleh pun tak nak ada migraine okay because the pain so damn awful.

So jangan marah aku if I get migraine sebab aku sendiri tak tau nak marah siapa. After all the pain is felt by me.

The pain is crippling okay, crippling. So most of the times... no make it all the time when it comes, I would usually sleep.

Benci !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

CPK, hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

sabar ye mak encik.. jgn marah2.. aku sgt memahami.. especially problem migraine hang..

so sabar ye.. tu je la aku buleh cakap.. :)

tireless mom said...

Myra Laling,

This must be the call from hell. Chill babe. The next time you are back in SA, will go out, to redeem our tak jadi meet in PG ok.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Madam, thanks ! It turned out it was not really a good day for me either... haha. Maybe I shouldn't have high expectations...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot...

hang ada migraine gak ke ?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt laling,

It was so frustrating okay ? I tension sampai sekarang ! I should learn to be more zen and to let go...