Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last night in bed

Last night I arrived home first.

When my husband entered our room, I was already in bed.

He smiled, started unzipping and sat down next to me.

I have unzipped a long time ago.

He leaned over for a kiss and I offered my cheek to him.

He then flipped it open and started typing.

I returned to the screen in front of me and started typing too.

He would sometimes reach out for my hand to squeeze and I would intermittently stroke his cheek.

So there we were, 2 employees of the same conglomerate, in bed with our identical lap tops in front of us, working away at 10 pm.

Darn it. I am sure Dunlopillo didn't mean for its mattress to be used as such. I am sure they were thinking of something a little more on the salacious side. What a waste of springs.

6 comments:

Shaheera said...

Hahaha. You tease. I had just started to pause...wondering if my innocent self should read any farther...when the not so innocent part of me insisted that i read on. Funny.

kay_leeda said...

Work till 10pm je!!! After 10 tu apa jadik?? ;)

Ah-Zee said...

auwww... sweetnya... the romantic workaholics ;)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Shaheera... ahhahahahah... I would never ! I think....

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Kay... mata kuyu dah Kak Kay... tidur le...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ah Zee... no romance present there, hon... It was all business... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA