Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I am not dusty, apparently

Aku dah 2 hari kena train.... Kat Istana Hotel. Pepagi Kamil will send me and pepetang I will take the Monorail then the STAR to his office. Very convenient. I am proud of our rail system.

Anyway, one good thing and one bad thing happened. Good stuffs first, yeah ?

All my training mates thought I have not even reached 30 ! Hehehhe..... Even the trainer was shocked when I said I have 12 years working experience. Hhehhehe... A sweet boy called Chai said, "Wow... good maintenance..." bila aku habaq I have a 12 year old son and aku adalah kembang. Cuma I suspect that my zits helped give the impression that I am young. I mean who have ever heard of a zitty near 40 year olds ?

Yeah.. I am near forty. I myself can't quite believe that I am that old.

The bad thing ? People commented on what a good presenter I was. The trainer said I am CEO material.

Flattery ? Probably. I should be kembang, reall. But... I am more concerned about what Kamil perceived a good talker, cakap aje banyak tapi habuk tarak. And he had given a lot of examples, which some I should say I have to agree with.

So... I do not even have a speck of dust on my person ?

When I related that story to him, his smug face was freaking irritating. So bermaksud memang all these while he was actually talking about me ? That he has been insinuating that it was me and I missed it ?

Nak aje aku lempang sebijik.

Damn.

Anyway tengah melepak at Kamil's office sekarang. Bidding for the time to see JASON MRAZ !!! Hehehheheh....

Just now Kamil's Mat Salleh's boss came by to say hello to me. He said, "Enjoy the show, yeah ?" And belum sempat aku jawab, dia pegi cakap, "You are going with him ?" And aku telah buat kelakar bangsat by saying, "No.. I am going home. He is going alone...."

I don't think I will ever forget his shocked face. Hehhehehe.... After awhile baru dia macam berjaya tangkap my meaning and laughed. Relief is not an understatement at that time, kay ?

Note to self, jangan buat kelakar lagi....

2 comments:

knv said...

oh ko buat aku rasa nak pegi duduk spa n slimming centre 24 jam to regain my youth hahahhah!

yes yes.. scary jugak angka 40 itu. aku macam tak bersedia buleh?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Jom kita pi dua....

Aku jua sangat tak bersedia.... WAAA !!!