Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jason Mraz

So on Tuesday I went to see Jason Mraz.

And I have to say it was awesome.

Freaking awesome, actually... Hehheheh...

He sounded beautiful, his songs soothing and just the right kind for me. Although he invited all of us to stand and rock with him.. in BM nonetheless, but there is no need because the sight of him made all of us jumped out of our seats. Including le kakak ku yang ku sayang, kakak No Time Off... hehehhehe...

But his music are quite relaxed, and he was crooning more than rocking and it suits me just fine. It was really surreal to hear him sing live. He sounded just like in his CDs.

The funny part is when he commented on the late comers. He actually said, "Look at all these people still walking in..." hahha... Malaysians are never punctual, Jason darling... Not even for you...

I do have to say the opening act, Awi something something was good. The dude can sing live. I love his song yang Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday tu and that got me started really.

It was a marvellous concert. Listening to Jason Mraz, under the stars while holding Kamil's hand was nice. We stayed close to each other, swaying to the rhythmn...

Sigh......

Okay.. who is coming next ?

No comments: