Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am poorly - Part 2

One nice thing about being sick is the sympathy I get... heheh.

Mom came everyday to visit and to massage all the sore and aching bits.

My sister came with her son and my nieces.

Kids will do every single thing I asked them without protest. I only haven't asked them to cabut bulu ketiak aje lagi....

Kamil... well.... he has been working and when he came home, he went to bed straight away.

Bibik has been wonderful. My makan minum was taken care of, my bed sheets changed.... She even brought snacks to me, just in case. Problem is, I did not feel like eating. Perut rasa penuh all the time. I could only accept liquid.

I eagerly wait for Adik to arrive home. At least ada orang yang nak layan bersembang as being sick is boring. Bila dia balik, ada aje lah cerita yang dia bawak dari sekolah, merapu semunya but wildly entertaining. Especially her expression when there are things yang dis tak setuju. Like her 1 datang lambat slip. Tak pernah lagi dia datang lambat so she is really, really unhappy about that !

I do not feel so good today. Driving took a toll on my strength. I was gasping as soon as I got out of the car. Weird huh ?


No comments: