Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekend

Kami dok busy tengok wayang this month. Oz, Jack The Giant Slayer and last night Warm Bodies. That one is the one to watch, folks. Seriously entertaining.

Weekend ni kami tak buat apa sangat. Well tak buat apa-apa yang fun, I should say. The classes that we have to send the kids to, the visits to pasar and shops and what-nots. Kamil mentioned that weekend is actually a working weekend as we have to manage the other aspect of our life pulak.

I took Adik to the hairdresser semalam. I go to Siti for my monthly scalp treatment anyway and while I had my hair done, Adik had hers too. She felt like a right grown-up, she said. Hahah... dah besar anak Mak. Ila and Siti are really good with hair, I must say as Adik came out with a beautiful bob. Kamil commented that Adik's supposed to look like him, and not me. Nasib lah kau....

Today we went to Ampang Park to order a new box of contacts for me. Dah kat sana I took the opportunity to look around and  jumpa kedai jual tudung bawal ! Bad news, they are expensive ! Ada satu yang super lovely at RM199 sebab it is kerawang goyang. Letak balik walaupun it is white with grey kerawang, a combination yang I tak pernah ada.

I bought a cheaper one at RM85. It is white with small purple flowers all over which is really pretty. I already have that combo but I am just collecting sebab there will come a day where they will stop from producing at all. Upside, I can actually order ! So I ordered one with grey flowers, one with green flowers and one with blue. Aku rasa macam lega sangat sebab masih ada tempat yang boleh aku beli.

Anyway hari tu, a colleague's mom bought me some curry puffs and they were super delicious. She gave me two and there were just Abang and I so both of us scoffed the whole thing. First bite I thought I had beef. I said so to Abang. The second bite, I knew it was chicken and I told Abang that. As I took my third bite, he commented "Lets not hope it is sardine this time, Mum !"

Hehehehheheh......... Kelakar lah kau, nak.

After that, her mom kept buying us some. I am most grateful sebab gerainya kat Klang, dekat dengan sekolah La Salle apparently, and I have no idea where it is ! 

Career wise, I have been moved to a new Division since March 1st but I have yet to make my move. My boss (or erstwhile really) wants me to finish off whatever that is on-going. While saying that, he keeps membebel pasal my move and I cannot help but feel guilty all the time.

Sigh.

Something to look forward to is our holiday ! Yeay, yeay ! Something not to look forward to is reminding my boss of my 8 days holiday. He will go nuts !

4 comments:

knv said...

ok.. kat mana hang buat rambut tu? sila habaq mai. tq.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sek13... Mau ka ? Appointment only. Satgi aku sms no dia na....

ummisara said...

cik puan kamil.

i pun nak jugak. u have my no kan?

edelweiss

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I dont know why I nak sorok2 nombor si Siti tu sedangkan it is good for her business kan if I publish it ?

So saying that her no is 019 - 210 3505.

She is great ! By appointment only... so call her.