Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tudung..

Today is a hot day. So very hot my neck got sticky. Euuuww.....

Today my friends and I went to a rumah anak yatim to distribute telekung and talk about solat. This place is very different from the one that we visited about a month or so ago. That one was well run and clean.

This one is a bit menyedih kan but not because of anything but tangan yang tak menang. It is a bit too much for one person to take on her own. I feel that this is the place that needs our attention.

So our visit next time would be to distribute pakaian sembahyang for the boys and penekanan tentang kebersihan.

I seriously do not know what to write about. Work is fine... boring but fine. Working hard to get good KPI to get good bonus. Smashing bonus in fact.

Still fat... hahahhaha.....

Oh and I have started to change my tudung. I had a very good and emotional talk with Kak Kay berkenaan our affinity for tudung bawal that is slowly disappearing from the shops. My style had always been white tudung bawal with the sulaman or the bunga yang ikut the colour of the baju. Masalahnya, dah susah nak cari tudung bawal yang cantik. Sekarang ni semua sulaman is situated on top of your head. So far I looked ridiculous in one.

Then came the two-toned tudung. That one is nice. It either started with white or black and then gradually gets to the colour intended. Tapi tak lama, sebab tiba-tiba it too disappeared from the shops and came the 5 tones. Punyalah berkecamuk, I failed to identify the colour asal.

So now, I have resorted to tudung lilit-lilit. I usually chose white with coloured motives. White with pink polka-dots, blue stripes or black floral. But... I still look ridiculous. However, better than tudung awning or tudung bunga ataih kepala.

Please.... bring back tudung bawal... Sapa-sapa saja.... Please....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam.
I'm starting to wear the tudung and have been googling the online stores. I've bought the tudung bawal, plain and two tones, from aidijuma.com.
I'm not their promoter but since you asked about tudung bawal, I thought I share the link with you.

P/S I've been you silent reader for a while ow.

G.

blu4sky said...

Salam CPK,
hihi mcm2 tudung dah skrg and you're right..tudung bawal laa ni bunga atas kepala..some yg pki nampak cantik but not me..i feel like a walking garden..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Salam G.. thank you dear... I dah pi check and terus order 3 ! Hahhaha......

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Salam blu4sky, I know... I rasa macam pakai crown and got so conscious that people are looking and laughing at me.... hehehhe...

ummisara said...

salam dear,

i pakai bawal nih since i mula pakai tudung berbelas tahun lepas.
x pernah i beli kat sini...semuanya i beli kat tanah serendah sekebun bunga.
orang dah mula sibuk dengan tudung ari*** i masih mempertahankan bawal...hahahah

tapi last 2 years i tukar. sbb mudah. terus sarungkan kat kepala...x payah brooch. (sungguh pemalas i nih)...

tapi i rasa harga nya adalah sangat sangat ridiculous lah...depa tuh juai brand.

i masih suka bawal :)walaupun hanya kengkadang jer i guna

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Di manakah itu tanah serendah sekebun bunga ? Sounds so romatic....