Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Badminton

Yesterday I played badminton with my husband. He hates playing badminton with me. The problem is he said is my hits never went to him. If he is on the right side I will hit the ball to the left and vice versa. If he is in front of the net, I will hit the ball far back and if he is at the end of the court the ball will fall near the net. He even went as far as saying that is where Umar get his lack of co-ordination genes from. Oii… tolong sikit ye….

Okay, this is what my father taught me. When you play badminton, you want your opponent to be unable to serve back your balls. Make him run to return them. That is how we score points. This explanation came when I cried in frustration due to my inability to return my dad’s ball. I mean that makes sense innit ? Our opponents dropped ball is a gained point for us. And therefore, I do not know how to play badminton any other way.

Dan’s reasoning is we are playing for fun and not collecting points. But…. Where is the fun in that when I have to return all his balls back to him ?
Hmmm........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tukar ler game lain..err like tennis,or golf, or chess ha ha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Tennis pun lebih kurang aje... Golf is not allowed sebab is the root of most unhappy marriages.