Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Epidemic at 1 Baiduri

There is a new epidemic at Umar’s school. It is really scary and has me scratching my head with worry and fear of contagion. It is one of the worst kind of epidemic that mothers ( especially mine because she has 8 children ) scream with fear and have sleepless nights.

Yup, the kutu outbreak. I am really scared that I have been thinking of shaving Umar’s hair off. I had wanted to last week but well… do not want to overdo it. But after meeting with Dan’s sister whose daughter is in the same class as Umar, I am determine to do so.

I pity the source as she gets regular jibes and cynical remarks from her friends. The teacher said the kids are not deliberately cruel it is just that they have no social understanding yet. Kesian…

But, well… Sometimes I could feel little feet running through my hair. I have obessesively checked Umar and Elsa’s hair for signs of invasion. I am also contemplating to do a new sleeping arrangement, the same arrangement my sisters and I designed when we were kids and were bloody petrified of getting infected, the alternate head and feet layout. If one sister slept at the head of the bed, the other sister who shared the bed will sleep at the foot of the bed. Meaning instead of sleeping or talking next to your sister’s face, we will be sleeping and talking with your sister’s feet. No two heads were ever together and therefore no kutu ( if any ) can jump on anybody’s head, unless kutus can live on your bulu roma kaki…. Ingenious.

So, Umar will go Kojak. Will send pictures soon… he he…

2 comments:

Sheik said...

Kutu memang mirbahaya... dulu Ayesha pun kena kat nurseri...menggaru kepala satu rumah dengan rumah tok dia, except papa sebab rambut aku pendek.

Anonymous said...

kesian Umar! takpe, Kojak pun hensem jugak.