Thursday, March 12, 2009

Part 3 - Monday

MONDAY

Monday was painful. I woke up with a sore throat and tender waist. Gelek lebih sangat probably. Ha ha ! Babah lectured that I should have been more careful. Felt a bit dizzy and all around uncomfortable.

Luckily Cik Ta bought us nasi goreng from Tony’s (I will tell you bout Tony later) the night before (Mamu Il and Cik Yin ada hati ajak kita org keluar for dinner after the karaoke. We were ready for bed by then, too tired from the day’s toil) so we heated that up and lazed around for awhile.

Mid morning I asked Babah if he fancied buying more plants for the garden but we went until Bukit Jelutong only because the rain was horrific. Stopped by Shah Alam Mall and sedar-sedar dah pukul 11. Babah almost wept because half the day was already gone.

Went home and got ready for Maulidur Muhammad B Sheik Mazrul yang pertama. One of the first ones to arrive so had a very relaxed meal while talking to the birthday boy’s grandma and mum. Then slowly guests trickled in so had a very nice chat with everybody.

Had a lovely piece of orange cake and tried the hosts' massage chair. It was good at first but after bout 10 minutes it was rather painful so I stopped halfway… he he. Went home at about 4 and at 6 after the clouds stopped it’s drizzling of rain, tackled the jogging track near the courthouse with my family.

My kids were horrified. As we entered the bushy grows, Adik claimed that we were already lost. Abang whimpered if there were any dangerous things lurking behind the trees. Baru nak masuk tu…. Said the person who shared the same feelings not 2 days ago…. He he…. Berlagak…

Alas, we only managed to go ¾ of the way because the sky opened up again.

I started dinner when we got home as it was already near 7 o’clock. Took out the required flours to start on puri. Enlisted the kids to help while I deal with the curry. Even though had delicious roti jala and kari daging at Kamalia’s house but since I had already planned the dinner, I just had to go on. Two curries in 1 day. Call the doctor !!!
.



The kids had fun and I had help, so it was a win-win situation for everybody involved.


And we ate, and cleared up the mess. I bathed after dinner and felt so nice and comfy after washing the grimes of the day off me. I put my tired feet up, opened up my Harry Potter and enjoyed the remaining of my holiday. It was tiring true, but it was a happy one.

.


Bliss….

7 comments:

Sheik said...

acik ala,
tolong tulih sikit resepi roti tuh...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sukatannya tak delah Sheik sebab main belasah je... Nanti next time aku buat aku ukur

Tapi bahan2nya ialah tepung atta, tepung gandum and semolina. Minyak sikit and air. Tambah air sikit-sikit lepas tu let it rest for awhile, dalam 10 minit.

liadevega said...

Ala, kenapa aku rasa you have more than 24 hours in a day?

But Muhammad's party was a relax and easy one, even for the hosts.

Anonymous said...

aku pun nak mintak resepi.. sila bagi..

tumpang lalu sat tuan rumah..

lia.. aku pun bila baca blog macik ni i feel she has PLENTY of time doing this and that... awat lagu tu?

Anonymous said...

eh eh betul la blog nih dah ada gambar! dah lama tak singgah, bila singgah ada gambar terkejut lak...wow!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ya and Konot.. I will slow down a bit... aku baca pun penat

I know who this anonymous... Surely En Syahmi ni...

me said...

ho ho ho you've got the wrong answer wink wink wink