Friday, April 03, 2009

An URRGHHHH story..

I got plenty of grief from my fellow bloggers for not writing. Sorry friends, but apart from being busy, I was … well still am actually, waiting for our photos of our impromptu holiday in Melaka. Everything was already written nicely, just waiting for the pics to accompany the sentences and paragraphs….

I can however write about an incident that I saw oh, 3-4 weeks ago. An incident so horrific, it re-newed my already merepek policy. I also do not have photos of it… well if I do… uwekkk…

So there I was yeah, 3-4 weeks ago, minding my own business. I like my new office because I have a view. The building is like a typical Malaysia’s school architecture. Box shaped from the outside, but there is a garden in the middle (in lieu of badminton/sepak takraw court in our schools). So the interior of the building is fenced by corridors all around.

Anyway, from my place I get to see the other side of the corridor, the other block, and the lift is literally next to me. That fateful day, while I was minding my own business, I saw somebody came out from HR department holding a bag, yeah ? I looked at him walking when suddenly, he lifted his arm, hover it near his face and …. sneakily inserted a finger inside his nose. He was booger scrounging.

The sight was revolting and nauseating but I couldn’t take my eyes off him. It was riveting. The real problem came when he got to the lift. Now his clean hand was holding a bag, remember ? So which hand did he use to press the button ?

Which hand ?

Which hand ?

Which finger ?

Hah ! I now jab the button with my keys or my tag. Never again.

Then, I started obsessing about door knobs and what nots.

Hmmm….

4 comments:

liadevega said...

I'm waiting and waiting for your updates, and what you got to tell me? Citer org korek hidung! Kau ni mmg ler psycho, Myra... haha.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

U don't like ah ? Ha ha

Sheik said...

teringat aku masa kita ramai-ramai gi vietnam...korek idung in public is common...hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Eh ? Aku tak nampak pun. Yang aku nampak depa suka makan tepi jalan atas kerusi pendek yg aku guna bila basuh baju pakai tangan....

Aku sibuk nar nengok bag ke ?