Monday, December 07, 2009

As usual on a Monday...

So what happened this weekend ?

First, Kamil was on a romantic mode. Thursday night (aku confuse giler hari Khamis malam Jumaat thingy so Khamis to me is Khamis dari 12.01 am sampai lah 12 am) we went to watch New Moon, a deux (Mynn and Eja.. kalau hangpa tak tengok lagi sila bawak aku sebab aku nak belek si Jacob punya pecs. Masa ni tengok sekali lalu aja… tak sempat nak belek….) then on Friday pi tengok Ninja Assassin. A deux, too. Pening jugak kepala sebab both movies habih midnight.

But I had a good time, berdua-duaan. He was very attentive and did say a few things that made me went, “Awww…….”

Movie review nanti na…

No orders to fulfill but I do have somebody who placed an order of 300 cream puffs for next month, wanting to taste my tarts. I was really gearing up for that, ideas for the tarts deco forming and taking shape for weeks but sadly I had to cancel the tasting as PIL requested my hubby to drive them to Bidor for a kenduri. And Kamil refused and I mean refused to go without us. Damn !

So after cancellation of piano classes, drove to Bidor at about 10.30 and since Kamil clocked like 140 km/h, arrived there in 45 minutes. Mamat tu adalah sedikit seriau when it comes to Perak. Takut peristiwa Gerik berulang kembali gamaknya.

Awallah pulak tapi. After bincang-bincang on ways to fill the time until 12.30, which the invitation card stated is the time guests could come, FIL decided to just soldier on as where else can we go in Bidor ?

Luckily we weren’t the only early ones so we joined the small crowd.

Duduk sat then balik. I do have to make a comment though. The food sucked and the cutleries were dirty. I wouldn’t have minded if it was tuan rumah’s own effort but to think that they PAID for crap, well itu aku marah. Rugi duit and kesian customers, okay ?

Sapa-sapa yang nak buat kenduri daerah Bidor, call me and I will tell you who NOT to hire.

PIL ajak singgah his cousin’s house nearby but the chap wasn’t home so we turned back and drove home. Oh after a stint of buying pulasan. Loads of them. Hmm….. I can’t really take pulasan because I felt like I had been conned after eating one. It looks like rambutan but the taste just wasn’t there… So.. I know… crazy but I am a rambutan fan, so… well….

Moving on. Since food was abysmal, PIL requested for a stop at R&R errr…. Elmina kot for Satay Kajang. Another bummer for me as I really do not like Sate Hj S*****. What a day for my refined palette… He heh… No lah… aku kan kalau makanan tak sedap aku tak suka sebab kira macam calories bodoh. Gemuk with horrible food is rugi, okay. Kalau gemuk with good food, well at least you were compensated.

“Aaaahhhh…. My right thigh is beautifully rounded because of that delectable chocolate cake I had in Paris. And this very dimpled butt cheek ? It was the most amazing kari ayam my mother made….” You get my point ?

Kamil went out again with his parents around 4 to shop for doors, so I stayed at home with the kids and baked cookies, setelah Kamil's very not subtle, “Mana cookies ?”.

Next morning was an early one also. Swimming at the club was scheduled. Got ready, picked Esya up who came barreling down the stairs when she heard my voice and Ana of course, whom I had to pluck out of bed. The day was lovely, not hot but it made the pool unbearable. To put it bluntly, it was cold. Kamil took a long time to get in but when he did, he just stood there, grinning at us. No matter how aku tarik and lompat atas dia, he remained as he was. Kuat jugak hantu ni.

When the sun shone about half an hour after that, barulah he felt it was okay for him to take a dip. Manja sungguh !

An old Chinese lady swam to me when I was lounging with Ana at the pool side and said, “You ada ampat aa ? Bagus, bagus !” smiling benevolently. I didn’t have the time to correct her because she resumed with, “Saya punya anak ada 2 saja ooo….” Pointing at her daughter and went on a tirade why 2 is just ain’t enough.

Salah aku ke if she goes home thinking that I have 4 kids ? But then when she went, “Satu jantan 3 pelempuan aa…..” I have to admit that it was the perfect time for me to correct her but then she grabbed Esya and gave her a hug, well aku tak sampai hati. Ha ha… yelah tu. We talked for awhile, well she did most of the talking, telling me about when the Japs came (she was 8 then), about her 5 kids and what nots.

We parted ways with her congratulating me for producing a very handsome boy. “Sangat cantik aaa….you punya anak jantan…. Handsome boy aaa, handsome boy aaa……” Kamil sengih-sengih came to me saying, “Apa ? Dia kata Abang handsome macam I ?”

Huh.. Perasan. Muka aku sebijik Abang tu… He he… semua orang nak take credit….

Anyway, had lunch at the yuckiest place on earth then home. The kids played Wii and Mummy and Babah watched the telly and leraikan pergaduhan yang tercetus sekali-sekala.

By 6 Esya dah start nangis nak Ayah dia so we sent them home, picked up Neti and I made dinner. Sardine, telur goreng and sup su-un. I did my pilates and this time apart from the kids crowding me, Kamil too stayed to watch. As I huffed and puffed and contorted my body this way and that, my husband wanting to satisfy his inner bossy prig, shouted what I was doing wrong. Bengang okeh.

“Straight kan lah kaki tu !”

“Bontot you tu kenapa tinggi sangat ?”

“Why did you stop ? Buat lah !”

“I cannot lah Kamil…. I cannot lift my body like that !” Ini aku.

And bila aku dah naik hot because he started pushing my tummy and elevating my legs, I jumped up and threw him a challenge. I could see fear in his eyes eventhough he tried to hide it behind a smirking veneer. He accepted the challenge and we switched places. Abang and Adik smiled gleefully.

To his credit his body was strong and the things that I couldn’t do, he did very well… but … terkandas juga dia akhirnya sebab tak larat. Perut pun dah start sakit…

Ha ha !


After that, I did a bit more then hambat budak-budak tidur. I tried watching Step Brothers but just couldn’t. It was really sick, that movie. Aku tak tahan.

Kamil then ajak naik tengok VCD. But since he had 2012 in mind, I read in bed instead. When I got sleepy, I called him in the pretense of needing a good night kiss but sebenarnya I needed somebody to switch off the lights. I just couldn’t imagine getting up and leaving my very cosy cocoon.

“Pemalas…” he said fondly while patting my head.

What a day. To have my husband call me pemalas fondly. Superb !

Ha ha.

9 comments:

Sheik said...

pertamanya aku nak aminkan kata-kata chinses lady tu...hik hik

keduanya...ko boleh tak buang ayat "wanting to taste my tart"...errrr saje je

ketiganya you two really had a great time together....bagus tu...semoga menjadi contoh teladan kepada semua... :-)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Part no 2 ko tu aku agree sebab masa aku re-read ada terasa unsur2 blue... ha ha

CS said...

Salam. Enjoy reading your ... how shall I call it? :-)

Talking abt creampuff, I dah terkesima dah nih. U kat S.Alam ke? (in case nak order)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Dear somuffins... I also do not know what to call this. Essay probably...

Yes I am in Shah Alam. Are u too ?

CS said...

CikPuanKamil, almost every week I melintas Shah Alam.. How you sell them? Ada minimum/max qty ke? sebijik like how much? Tqia.

Puteri's territory said...

Myra,
i mmg agree dgn chinese lady your son mmg manyak hensem oooo.......
Dlm my Wi Fit ni pun ada pilates juga tp mmm mmm mmm still duduk dlm kotak ahak ahak.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteri !! U beli Wii Fit ? I tak beli lagi... takde fulus masa tu... Guna lah then we can exchange ground (back)breaking stories... And u can tell me if it is worth to buy.

Ah-Zee said...

i cudn't agree more with you abt Sate Hj S******., having gone to the place just last tuesday. Such a disappointment coz looking at the crowd, I was expecting greatness. it did not even reach "satisfactory" level. That plus a masam-looking counter girl taking our order which put me off indefinitely. Won't be patronising this joint again. Any suggestion for nice satay joints?

were u at klcc foodcourt last saturday? i thot i saw someone who looked like u. nak toleh lagi, segan.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Dear somuffins... for some reason I terlupa nak balas ur comment.... Maybe you can e-mail me at myraam@gmail.com ?

Ah-Zee, no... it was not me... Kalau datang KL lagi, inform me lah...